From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:38:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a cute story with everyone and was wondering if
anyone else has a furkid that does the same or something similiar.

When I have a glass of water ALL four of my fuzzies know and they come up to
get a drink after a good play.  Well, one of my kids, Callisto, dunks for
icecubes.  She will dive her head all the way up to her ears in ice water
just to get a cube and when she gets one she tries to run off with it.  The
first time she did it I didn't know what she was doing.  All I knew was that
she ran off with something and I chased her down and found her licking the
ice cube behind the couch.  It was the funniest thing I had ever seen.  Now
I have to keep an eye on her when she drinks from my glass.  Sometimes I let
her grab one and I'll put it in my hand and let her lick it.  She really
likes them.

Well just thought I share it with you.: )

   Dooks To All,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Four
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, & Nemesis
And our fur-angel Loki