From:
Cindy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:01:46 -0400
Hi Ya Everyone:

I hope someone out there can help with this question.  I am posting for a
woman who has become a friend of mine and does not belong to this list yet.
Her name is Trina and she and her partner Jeni in Maryland are starting a
business that will provide natural foods for pets using only human grade
foods.  During the course of my correspondence with Trina I have sent her
Bob Church's posts on ferret diet and she feels based on her researches
that her products will be very ferret friendly however she has a question.
She would like to know if anyone out there knows what the ferret nutritional
requirements are for vitamins, minerals, and nutrients?  It is my
understanding that she has written to Bob but I believe he is off on his
travels and may not be able to get back to her for awhile.  Does anyone know
what these are or if there are any books written on the subject that Trina
can pick up?  She and Jeni just want to make sure that their products meet
and/or exceed these requirments.

Thankx for taking the time to read this.  As soon as these products are
available on the market Trina will post in here in our ad issue.  They will
be available in Canada and the US.

Trina and her partner Lori do not have a business web site finished as yet
but if anyone is interested they do have their personal sites up and
provide some background there.

Trina is  http://home.ican.net/~nowak/trina
Jeni is http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6157>

Take care,
Cindy Smith
The terrible tag-team twosome  Footsie and Oakley