From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:34:32 EST
Sorry it's been a bit since I last posted ... I had a tough time dealing
with the 1 year anniversary death of Michael Hutchence....im still trying
to deal with losing a good friend.

but I wanted to let you all know that Star and Seven were not fined for
shooting the dog that killed their ferret Siva.  Soma is doing great back
to 90% good health though he does run a lil crocked(sp) its funny.  He's
whiteer then ever know looks like someone bleached him and those black eyes
are so bright.  He's even got himself a new lil sister named Ava Adore(yes
yet another Smashing pumpkins reference) She's 1 year old and is a siamese
ferret... quite lovely she is and they get along very well.

Angel , my baby, is doing great as well and into everything as normal.
Dec. 1 he will be 5 months old how time flies.

But What I wanted to know does any of your ferrets have eye color?  Angel
has blue around his eyes, I thought this was so cool since I too have blue
eyes.

thanks
Jena, Angel (Star, Seven, Soma, Ava Adore)

Angel -- Hey Soma let the lil brat alone and get over to help me drag this
         boot.
Soma -- Be right there Angel after I bit her in the ass hehehe
Ava Adore -- hey guys I'm telling on you.... Mommy aunt Jena HELP!!!!!!!!!!