From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:37:21 -0800
Hi all!

I have a question about my Martin.  Every few minutes or so tonight, he is
making this weird, almost coughing noise.  And he has done it since I got
him on Sunday (especially during play, but I think that's normal because it
sounds like "heh heh heh"), but I am noticing it more tonight and it sounds
different, like he suddenly takes quick breaths or gasps and then he's
fine.  It might be hair or something, I'm thinking, but not sure.  I want
to get a cat laxative for him tomorrow, so I was wondering what kinds your
ferrets liked, and I was wondering if there's anything else I can do in the
mean time for him.  He doesn't seem to be really distressed, but of course,
he's turned me into a worried mom, hehe!

Any feedback would be *really* appreciated!!!

Thanks everyone!

Meghan
and Martin the Martian, the best little ferret in all of Mars ;-)