From:
Margit Lister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 09:52:53 -0400
I recently acquired a beautiful 5 month ferret as our new addition to our
ferret family.  She is a fire ball and runs circles around my other ferrets
(they are about three years old).  she gets along well with my male but my
female doesn't seem to enjoy her presence let alone her company.  I've
tried the bathing them in the same shampoo and having them sleep with
things that smell like the other and nothing seems to be making a
difference.

Tonight, after a large fight between the two females (my new ferret,
'puffed' and then everyone goes to the tub for a bath), I put Marso (the
eldest) in the tub with Aspen, and Aspen actually whimpered in her
presence.  It was so sad.  :( Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I hate to see me little fuzzies fighting.

Thanks

Margit
Aspen "Why does she dislike me SO MUCH?!?!"
Marso "Who brought the bimbo?"
Deuce"What are you gals always fighting about?"