From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:08:33 -0700
I bought my first fuzzie (Monkey) last year for christmas.  What a joy.  I
loved her so much I just had to have another.  I kept telling myself to
wait until the same time this year when she might be a little older and
stops leaving me presents at the door because she's mad I went to work (it
does no good to explain to her the need for mom to make money).  But I
couldn't wait.  Taz is 7 months younger and has so much more energy than I
remember Monkey having.  I used to liv in fear of what my parents would
think of my kids.  They met Monkey a month or so before I got Taz, and they
just met Taz last week.  To everyones surprise theye really like my little
carpet cruisers.  They never realized they were such cute little animals.
They always thought of them as rodents, even at my cries to their (my
carpet cruisers) defense.  Now every time I visit without the kids, I'm
admonished for not bringing them (their gandbabbies).

Proud owner - IN LOVE WITH FUZZIE CARPET CRUISERS!!!!!!!!!!!

LilLoneWolf & The Fuzzie Carpet Cruisers:
Monkey (Hey, that's my bed)
Taz (You want to sleep here you'll have to fight for it)
Monkey (That's all you ever want to do is fight)
Taz (Unlike you, sleeping beauty)
Monkey (Come on little devil boy, it's bed time!!)
Taz (OK, I'll share!!)

P.S.:  still looking for vet in Mesa, AZ.  Though the phone book is an
obvious choice (as someone pointed out in an e-mail ), thought word of
mouth from another fuzzie carpet cruiser might be better.