From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:46:32 -0600
Tonight as I arrived home, I was told my wife rushed our oldest and dearest
family member to the vet.  She had been putting on an enourmous amount of
weight lately, and we did not think much of it other than she was camping
by the food bowl too often.

It turned out, she had an enourmous cancer growth on her left side.  You
could not see it until the vet shaved her.  I got to the vet in time to see
my little girl already under.  The vet gave us our choice of allowing her
to live out her remaining days in pain and angony, (she could not move her
hind legs and messed on herself) or to put her down.

Trinity has been with us for over five years.  She was unlike any ferret I
have ever seen.  She had attitude that made her so lovable, yet, you
actually thought that if she could speak she would tell you something
incrediably intelligent.  She would sit and watch, not stare at the world
around her.  No other Ferret dare cross her.  She was the queen and ruler
of the castle.  Even with all of our visitors at the shelter.  When it was
play time and all the fuzzies were running free, and at times this could
mean a dozen or more.  They all knew not to mess with her.  Even Ferrets
that were twice her size, bowed to Queen Trinity.

We will miss her dearly.  We could not imagine her in any pain.  We loved
her too much and will always remember her in our hearts.  Trinity is on all
of the U.F.O. posters that are put up throughout Salt Lake County.  She
never got to be a free Ferret in this ignorant backwards county, well maybe
now she is free.  Bless you and Howie misses his queen.