From:
Matthew Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 08:15:19 -0600
Hi,
I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome I received from my
initial post about Kitty and me.  I received a lot of great advice on how
to get Kitty a little brother or sister and am in the process of warming my
wife up to the idea.  I have decided that when the time comes I want my
next fuzzie to come from a shelter.  When I initially started looking for
my first Fuzzie I tried the shelter route but did not have a lot of luck
in the Colorado Springs area, so I ended up getting my Fuzzie from a pet
store.  I felt kinda bad about that since I am sure there are lots of
Fuzzies out there who could use some love.  So I guess what I am trying to
get around to is that if any of you know of a good shelter in Colorado drop
me a note.  Thanks, Matthew (Your average Fuzzie loving Hooman) & Kitty (I
can't believe you thought all that tape would keep me out from under the
cabinets in the kitchen)