From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:03:49 -0400
Me again!  Okay, I meant to post this a little while ago but I've been out
of it and kept forgetting!  Anyways, on the TeleToon station there is a
cartoon called "Ned's Newt".  This little boy goes to the petstore to buy
a pet and all he can afford is a little blue newt, who doesn't do much
of anything.  However, feed him and he turns into this big 10 foot tall
critter, who walks, talks, does impressions, etc!  Ned has to keep Newton
in his transformed state hidden from his parents - kinda tricky with
something THAT big!

Anyways, the first episode was on a few weeks ago and near the end, once
Ned and Newton started to have some real fun - Ned pipes up "Wow, you're
the greatest pet in the whole world!!"  At this point Newton gets all teary
eyed, sweeps up Ned in a big hug and replies "Really??  Really and truly??
Wow, I was hoping to be maybe as good as a dog or even a ferret!  Wow!"

I was watching this with my boyfriend, Jasper and just howled when I heard
that!!

Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Two Geez

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret