From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:05:04 -0500
After spending all last night and the night before to clean the bedroom and
bedding so it would smell sweet and feminine, then putting a gate up to
make sure there would be one room, a sanctuary for me, I now had my bedroom
back to me.

Or so I thought.

It didn't last long.  Frostie saw me and started clamoring to be out of her
cage.  No, she didn't want to run and dance and play.  Yes, she had but one
intent.  Reclaim her bed and bedroom back.

How could I say no.  Wouldn't have helped anyway, since she's deaf so she
wouldn't have heard it.

Out of the cage, she comes and into to her (formerly my) bedroom and bed.
Yes, I once again made sure there was a "ramp" of sorts for her to climb
from the floor to the bed.

No, I'm not owned by Frostie.  Am I?

Doook Doook
Hugs to all
(Think it would help if I learned to do the weasel war dance?  :)