From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:02:45 EDT
First I want to Thank all of the wonderful folks who answered my request
for a urine acidfier.  The response was overwhelming.  Benjamin sends his
dooks.  Second of all my heartfelt prayers go to all of those who have sick
babies or have lost them.  I know all to well how it can tear you apart.
These little fur kids become so very much a part of you and who you are it
is incredible.  I find myself watching my kids and wondering how they
manage to worm their way into one's life the way they do.  They truly are a
special blessing in our lives :-)

Terry and the Energized 18
Tikki , Hot Shot, Benjamin, Sam, Sable, Reily, Slinky, Missy, Romeo,
Juliette, Teddy Bear, Smudge, Rowdy, Sassy, CD, DJ, Spryte and Max.
P.S. A special Thanks again to tle for my little Teddy Bear (Fredonia)  He
is healthy, happy and full of ferret frolics with lots of kisses for his
"Mom"