From:
Tracy Burgee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:52:05 EDT
Hi all hope some of you can help me.  i have a ferret who has ear mites,
the vet has put him on Tresaderm.  the only problem is they do not seem to
be clearing up, he has told me to give it another week or so.  None of my
ferrets have ever had mite problems before so this is something new to me.

any suggestions how i can help my little one along with this?  Is there a
way to get it to clear up quicker and keep my other ones from getting
them to?

thank you

tracy and her 3 musketters