From:
Laura Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:32:08 EDT
Hi All:

My 2 yo MF girl was just diagnosed with an enlarged spleen.  My vet wants
to watch her for another couple of months to see if anything changes before
he starts on another course of treatment.  Other than the bulge on her
side, she's very healthy, eating, playing, all that good stuff.  Does anyone
have any info regarding any special care she might need, things to be
careful of, other than her acting sick/her spleen getting larger?  She isn't
the rowdiest ferret I have, but with this new development, I hesistate to
even let her get too crazy.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Laura Ellis