From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 06:31:11 -0500
Well, made it home, and David (my bro) is snoring on the futon.  I have a
headache as big as Texas, give or take a county or two.  I tossed the three
lucky ferts into my mess and Taz went nuts, circling the room at top speed
for about the last hour.  My 22 are wallowing all over me like skunks at a
stink dance.  Tui has a particular thing about the inflatable bootie they
put on my right foot.  I'm afraid he might bite through it, and not only
will I have a deflated ego from the aborted mission, but also a deflated
foot as well.

Thanks for all the cards and letters. And jokes. Very nice.

David will be hanging around for a few days-- he has never been to Missouri--
and he wants to explore some of my favorite caves.  Yeah, right.  Maybe he
and Andrew can, but I think I just turn into a mushroom for a couple of
days and watch the ferrets play games.  Or see if superglue and clothes
pins can repair an Apple G-3 powerbook that is currently in several pieces.

Bob C and 22 Mo Slinkly Fursnakes