From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 20:37:41 -0400
HI Everyone,

As I was moving I found one of Sequoia's old toys.  When I first got him,
he was one year old, and took a liking to a plastic box of pennies.  He
started digging in it.  Well, I decided to set it out for him again to see
what happened.  Sure enough he went right for it and began digging, pennies
flew everywhere.  It was so cute to see him do it again.

For those that are wondering, it's a plastic box the size of a shoebox,
filled about 1/4 full.  It's kind of expensive, esp.  if you have tons of
pennies laying around.  Sequoia doesn't play in it for long, but he will go
back a few times for a good dig.  Amazingly, none of the others diggers are
interested in it.

Dooks,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
and our Fur Angel Loki =20