From:
"Jennifer G. Fleming" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:36:36 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me emails on my new baby's biting
habit.  Ferris will be 11 weeks old this weekend!  he has grown so much
since I've had him.  I really wish that he was more lovable.  The only time
that he will let me hold him is when he is tired.  I am hoping that maybe
this will change if I keep on annoying him with kisses and hugs!  Question,
does anyone else feel guilty going to work in the morning?  Ferris sat and
cryed at the door this morning.  It just breaks my heart :(    Once again,
thank you for everything!