From:
"Riddle, Suzanna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:16:12 -0600
Please help!  My very good friend lost one of her ferrets last night.  He
got trapped under the sofa and suffocated.  She is a excellent ferret owner
and always has her ferrets safety in mind.  It was an accident but she
feels responsible and she is really beating herself up over it.  Please
send some kind words her way.  I've told her that accidents happen and she
shouldn't beat herself up over it but I think it would help to hear it from
others.  The ferrets name was Oliver.  He was almost a year old.  He was a
blaze with the most beautiful fur I've ever seen.  His coat was thick and
long even in the summer and oh so soft.  He was a very smart and friendly
ferret.  Defiantly one of the sweetest angles at Rainbow Bridge.

Please send some kind words and condolences to me and I will pass them on
to my friend.  If you would like to mail cards (I would really appreciate
it) please send them to:

             Patty c/o Suzanna Riddle
             2402 Gordon Ct.
             Longmont, CO 80501

Suzanna Riddle
Library Services, Ball Aerospace
Phone (303) 939-6827   Fax (303) 939-4142