From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:42:02 -0400
Yesterday I posted about not using Control on ferrets for fleas.  I was
thinking of Biospot, which I have heard negative things about.  I would
not use Biospot on anyone.

I am not familiar with Control.  HOWEVER, if Control is the product made by
Hartz Mountain, I would not use it either.  There have been serious
problems with some of the Hartz Mtn.  flea products.

Flea products can be VERY STRONG and can cause severe reactions, even
death, in cats and ferrets.  I would be very careful with any over the
counter flea product on ferrets.  Myself I would not use any Hartz Mtn.
product.

Ronnie in Mass.