From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:35:12 EDT
All I can say is maybe your husbands feet smell better than yours,if you
know what I mean.Haven't you seen your ferret stick their head in a boot,
and wonder why they don't pass out?  For a critter with a keen sense of
smell,they sure spend alot of time in smelly places ie combat boots,garbage
cans and after used diapers,My Valentine wasn't as discriminating as those
that only take clean diapers.Sometimes he tried to take them off the kid,
and when he was first learning to walk,the kid not the ferret,that made for
some funny situations.Try some bitter apple or hot sauce on those tootsies,
and explain to her that they are not aliens,they are a part of you.

For Cujo,Ghost,Sable and Patches we're keeping good thoughts,and may the
ferret be with you.Congratulations on all the new babies out there,young
and old.

Sandy & 3 furfaces
Remember,they're called a business of ferrets,because they're into
everybodies business.