Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 01:49:06 -0700
I've been following the FML for about a month now, and see all these
Ferrets up for adoption, I see these babies needing homes and wish I could
help:(  They are always so far away from me.  I live in Portland Or. and
have only seen 1 group of ferrets close to here that was in Nevada:( I have
two fuzzies of my own and would love to adopt more:) It seems like not to
many people from my area own them.  We went to a ferret show that some
people were saying made it to the news in their area.  And not very many
people were there only about 25 that i saw.

My question is..  I've heard about an organization that will help transport
ferrets to new homes, is there a minimum or maximum as to how far they will
help transport?  I have been thinking about going to a shelter near here to
look at fuzzies.  Just havent made it there yet.  Hoping to find ferrets
from private homes.

Ive heard of people biting their ferrets back when they bite, I never
thought I'd try it but it was my last hope for my newest baby, (she is deaf
and has been hard to train), the look on her face was comical, but she quit
biting me, now its only playful nips here and there.

Ive greatly enjoyed ready the FML.  I pray for all the the Mommies and
Daddies with sick babies, and send all the Ferts out there many Dooks and
kisses:)