From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:44:39 -0600
Hello Fuzzel Fans ;o)

Ferris sez his dooks ta da furr guys an gals, an da der folkz 2!  We are,
as we always have, praying for the healing of all who are hurtin.

Well, we was apparently amiss in our little "cautions" list yesterday,
seems we should have "itemized" those "child toys" more thourghly, so
that folks could better get the point concerning the DANGERS of rubber.
Thus, we're compelled to speak to this . . .

>From:    Lady Felix <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: some questions and a cute story
>I have a pacifier ... and Furlow loves to suck and chew on it.

Dearest Jennifer honey, PLEASE, unless this item has some sort of truly
strong sentimental value to you today, we'd suggest you get rid of it
altogether, we mean THROW IT IN GARBAGE OUTSIDE!  You say here in your post
that, #1.  he does chew on it and #2 you are afraid he'll ingest a little
piece of it.  Sweetie, I don't mean at all to come down on you, we're
fairly sure ya love Furlow and all, BUT the fact is darling that you are
really taking an awful chance letting him get a hold of that as his
ingesting even one little piece could cost your little loved one his life
honey!  AND as secondary note, ya mentioned else where in your post that
you and your folks don't have MUCH MONEY there, honey if Furlow is
unfortunate enough to ingest some of that rubber, you're going to have
yourselves a WHOPPER of a VET BILL, to save his life with surgery, which
I'm assuming you'd rather NOT of course go through, BUT would if ya had to
in the end.  Honey, Ferris and I ask you in all love and respect, for both
you and your darling Furlow PLEASE PLEASE throw it away today!?  It is a
fact that ALL FERTS adore rubber honey, Ferris is no exception he's in love
with the bathroom tub/sink plugs, we have to store them in the medicine
cabinet due to his rubber fetish!  Perhaps you could find some sort of
HARD sqeakie toy that Furlow would like as much, Ferris has an entire
collection, though even these honey he's NOT allowed to have on his own,
and can only play with supervised, and we check them for knicks daily as
well, and replace them constantly.  Perhaps these suggestions will be of
help to you and Furlow in this MOST serious matter honey.

As far as your questions re: treats & foods, honey there are some who'll
disagree with this on the FML, BUT we feel that ANY GOOD QUALITY kitten
food, such as IAMS will do just fine, and as for treats, you might try
the odd Cheerio, graham crakers, unsalted reg. crackers, unsalted and
unbuttered popcorn, and odorless garlic oil caps, (NOT Tablets!) and the
last will we think benefit his overall health as well, Ferris and all of
his past relatives here have all always taken garlic and are rarely ill.

We hope this post is help to ya Jennifer and Furlow, and to any others
who are perhaps also allowing the odd SOFT RUBBER encounters.

We do pray God's Grace and Mercy for all on the FML.

Ferris "Now where dids dat plugs git to mom??!!"

and his oh sooooo concerned mom
Deba Brezden