From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:14:33 EDT
Hi Again,

Well, Perry is hanging in there.  However, he hasn't relieved his bladder,
which is a big if.  If this doesn't happen soon, he may be undergoing some
surgery to make him more girlish (a somewhat common proceedure for this
problem).

I did get it wrong, it wasn't the pancreas Perry was having trouble with
but his prostrate.  Seems to be a side effect of the adrenal issue, in fact
the adrenal tumor they removed was the size of a large gumball.

His prostrate was full of infection and needed to be scraped out.  So the
poor little man has been through the wringer, but is eating his duck soup
and has bowel movements.

Thanks for all the kind notes for Noni and Perry.  I have forwarded them
all on to her.

Noni has been like a sister to me and has helped me out through some
extremely rough personal problems.  She has also helped a lot of folks with
physical therapy for their ferrets.  She doesn't post very often, but stays
alert for stuff she can help in.  She is very good folks.

Again, thanks.

Maggie Mae, keeping her fingers crossed.