From:
"Roth, Michael S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:47:10 -0400
Hi,

I am not sure if I read this right on a previous listing or not so I
figured I should ask.

As far as I know it is illegal to use Ferrets for work or hunting?  I am
asking because apparently someone is going around to Farming Auctions in our
area and selling ferrets for Snake and Rodent control.  The people telling
me this are trying to buy up there ferrets to prevent this.  But if it is
illegal I figured it would be easier to have the police shut them down.
Especially if you made it clear to the Auction people that it was illegal.
Anyways, and help and suggestions that you can give would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in Advance,

Michael Roth
www.mjr-consulting.net/rockyrun.htm