From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:27:46 -0400
A couple of days ago I was watching "All That" (kidz show) with my kidz
and an actor was pretending to be an overgrown baby.  He was holding what
I am SURE was a ferret---as stuffed animal that was a ferret, I mean.  Did
anyone else happen to see it?  Is that show made in CA?  I'm sure it was a
ferret!  We got so excited.

I am so glad that someone has suggested nicknames as a topic.  Thanx 4
helping to keep the FML positive!  And so:

Fester:  less than a yr old and silver female, she adores raisins and
will TANTRUM to get a few!
favorite sleeping place:  my underwear drawer
cutest thing she does?  slipping into my shirt in the drawer, like a
sleeping bag with head out
nicknames: The Fes, Needle-nose, Fester Anne, Festina, Festini (the Fes who
can get out of anywhere), Rodent (affectionately so called) JEALOUS of Nino
but makin' headway!  wakes me up by nipping my feet

Nino:  chubby 2+ y.o. sable female, fuzzy and soft like a marshmallow
even tempered, likes to bite ears (ears only!)
favorite place to hide:  my daughter's closet!
Nicknames: Chub-a-lub, Porky, Stay-Puff Marshmallow Yips at everything!

Reiko:  big 2+ y.o. sable boy with pretty legs!
favorite places:  under the dryer (we are workin' on that, folks!) and
under the couch thinks terrorizing the cats is his job
Nicknames:  Godzilla, King Kong, Bear, The Devil
has the happiest RUN I have ever seen!  carries off my daughter's shoes and
hides them like they were a feather!  And I don't mean DRAG them!  Picks
them UP and runs!  TRIES to carry off my son's 14 1/2 sized shoes!  (and
almost can)

Keep up the nicknames!  I love them!