From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 20:32:30 EDT
Oh,oh here we go again.Now if you all sigh at the same time New Mexico will
get a nice breeze.

Superus Ferretus-a ferret that thinks he can fly and move 100 lb. objects.

Ferretus Eliminatus-The shoving away of another ferret from the food dish
or treat.

Ferretus Tunnelus-a ferretus designing a tunnel system in his potty,sand
box,and of course the expensive roses.

Ferretus Insultus-the art of calling into question the parentage of another
animal that had the nerve to think it was as good as a ferret,done by the
ferretus of course.

Ferretus Divide and Conquerus-the art of sending the cats in all different
directions to confuse them.

Ferretus Bopus-a game played by cats hissed off at being divided and
conquerused.

Ferretus Poofus-What happens when you surprise a ferret.

Ferretus Pepe le Pewus-what happens to a hob in rut.

Ferretus Smokeus-This is what happens when the ferret finally gets a taste
of that chilie relleno you've been eating.

Ferretus Pin Ballus-a ferret doing a very happy dance.

Ferretus Space Warpus- the art of going in many different directions at the
same time.

With grateful thanks to my three inspirations Valentine(cleanup crew),
Jasmine(send in the clown),and Taz(superus ferretus).Love,your human
mom,Sandy.