From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 06:26:58 PDT
Hi Erin--
I wonder if, since you're up in Vermont, Gillian could be a Canadian ferret
who found her way across the border.  Some of the Canadian breeders produce
ferrets that are on the average larger than many US ferrets.  I've also
seen the type of pattern you describe in many ferrets from Hagen (including
something similar in my Amelia), but Hagen ferrets do have an H tattooed in
their ear, and you said this girl has no tattoos.

About the biting-- it sounds like you're making progress on your own, but if
you'd like to read about some other people's techniques and stories, check
out the problem ferret page I maintain at

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083/probintro.html.  Good luck with
Gillian!

Regina
and Cully and Amelia too!

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

...i will build a shelter for your animal heart...  {Congo Norvell}