Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 14:38:19 -0700
From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Hey there fellow FML's

Michael McKinley here and I have begun the daunting task of starting an
Organization that will cater to the Washington State Area.

I am hoping that this organization will have a newsletter-either once a
month or every other month, various meeting of owner and/or fuzzies, two or
more yearly get togethers, member parties, and, hopefully, it's own mailing
list.  I hope to have an organization that will be active in educating pet
stores and vet about our animals and will assist with new owner care.

I hope to have the first meeting in late October or early November.  So, if
you are interesting in either helping or at least joining our ranks, please
contact me at either e-mail addresses!

Thanks and I hope to hear from you!
====
Take Care and
Be Fuzzy
Michael McKinley
or

(your humble northwest organizing guy)
(and Famous Amy, The Incredible Eduardo, Fuzzy Fivel
 and
Twinkle Toes Tonya)