Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:15:46 EDT
From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Yes,snakes do smell.Ever notice that long skinny thing going in and out of
their mouths?  Well,that's what they smell with,and that's why it goes in
and out constantly.The only snakes I've dealt with have definitely not been
afraid of fuzzles.What can I say?  When the snake expert you know runs a
rattlesnake museum,you know more about rattlers.Though the slightly crooked
(been run over a couple of times,not by me.)king snake at the stable wasn't
afraid either.The way to tell a poisonous snake is by the shape of his
head,if you want to get that close.The bad news snakes have a triangular
head.My advice is to call the expert.

From ferret BBQ to ferret chips,what other culinary delights might we see.
I know,BBQ ferret chips,or ranch style,or ever popular in the SW,green
chili.Sorry,I couldn't resist.Like they say you can't have just one.So
Todd,you were conned by a fuzzy.Well,I believe we have all been at one time
or another.What did he get from you,the raisin can,your car,or worse your
visa?

I too have a remote controlled car and it' s a funny thing to watch.A crazy
fert running in circles after the tires of the monster truck.Do you think
they would try to chase real cars?I believe my old man would give it a
shot.To bad we can't get the ferts to ride in them and have nascar ferret
racing,or since they won't sit still,ferret chasing Nascar.Maybe ca would
legalize them then.

Sandy & 3 tire chasing boogers