Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:39:53 -0500
From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
I responded to the question individually about why Dizzy's name did not
match the others cause it was a long story but Bill explained it far
better.  With such a noble past, I couldn't change his name to something
cutesy (Bill didn't demand I not change it, he very sweetly said "any
chance he could keep his name" and I melted.)  Thus: its now Millie & the
noble (standing for Dizzy) cleaning crew.  And Dizzy is the best little
gentlemen and darling that walked this earth.  He adapted right in (better
with his potty training than they dreamed with free roam vs cages) doesn't
even notice the girls excitement over him, (doesn't lower himself to their
standards) and absolutely enjoys the daily outdoor time sniffying and
inspecting each plant as if he were a connoisseur of flowers, he's a true
artistocrat.  (he does dig in the sandbox though, ferociously ferret like
style)

Great ideas and suggestions from Brandon on alarms.  Hey you inventors out
there, how about a remote control chip to ferret owners, they have them to
find cordless phones and tv controls.  How nice it would be to press a
button and immediately find where your ferret has crawled off to nap, no
more constant bells clanging, no more counting noses, use it to enter and
exit and know which side of the door they are on, no more bending, peeking,
running hands under furniture to see if they are there when in a hurry to
take them to the Olympics........and that doesn't even count the pluses if
they get lost outside.........

And I love hearing the stories from the ferrets themselves.  If it were a
bad medical experience, I feel the owner would write, but the ferrets have
their own stories too - baby style or not, and I enjoy their point of view.
Love Buddy's story too, look forward to his getting back.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Hey, Angel, gotcha some hot tips on how to spend your cagetime
make the time go fast til you get out,   can you carry a tune?
Cascade:  Dizzy,darling. I picked a flower for you, shall I stick it in
your collar for you, Sweetie
Ajax:  Well Uncle Dizzy, they drag me, it takes two of em to do it now,
I wouldn't mind if they'd both go the same direction at the same time.
Dizzy:  Little Chap, it's CHARM that works,       even on Joy
Joy:  Let me show you what to do with that flower, Cascade.
Dizzy: correction, sometimes it works on Joy.