Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:42:48 EDT
From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Yesterday I got a call to pick up a small animal the the lady thought might
be a ferret....Sure enough it was.  It had come into her garage and then
found an open door and ran right into her house.  She tried to catch it
to see what it was but couldn't.  She said that it was too fast for her.
Anyway the humane shelter gave her my number.  I picked up a beautiful
sable male with a white face.  He weighed in at 3 lbs.  Sweetest guy I've
seen.  (Next to my boys that is)  Today I recieved a call for a lost fert
and they described him to a "T".  His name is Kramer and his family picked
him up tonight and I got another chance to educate another family.

On a sad note our little shelter Magee escaped Saturday afternoon and we
haven"t found her yet.  What makes it worse is her former @#%**% had her
declawed.  She hardly weighs 1&1/2 lbs and has been eating a special diet
because she needs surgery and was a bag of bones when I got her.  We have
racoons that prowel here at night I hope and pray that she stays hidden
from them and that we find her soon.

Dooks to all
Gay + 6 fuzzbutts
Charlie,Chester,Felix,Happy,Prissy,Daisy Mae
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise