Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:15:26 -0500
From:
I am seeking advice from experienced ferret people and hope someone can
help me.  Chunky (mayonnaise)is losing the hair on his tail and I want to
know what people think I should do.  He doesn't have any bald spots, the
hair is just much thinner and pulls out effortlessly when we pet him.  Only
on the tail so far.  He is about a year old (or at least he's supposed to
be but there is a slight possibility of him being older).  His skin is
clear and healthy and he exhibits no signs of being sick.  He is playing
and eating and pooping normally.  I am of course worried about possibilites
of adrenal but don't know if there are other symptoms I should watch for or
if I'm just being an overly worried mommy.  Is there something else that
might be causing the hair loss?  Please, if anyone has any ideas or advice,
e-mail me!  I could really use some comfort from other ferret owners.
Thanks in advance for any replies!

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )
Hey I dyed my hair red! See it at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093/emania.htm

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!