Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:29:41 -0300
From:
Hi all

I need a lil' help.  I am still working on my site and am doing something a
little different.  I am making individual pages for my ferrets.  I have
tons of midi files, but I would really like to have "Three Times A Lady"
for Daisy's page.  I have one version of it, but it doesn't seem to be that
good.

I am currently using "Dancing Queen" for her.  Appropiate enough, but I
would really like to have Three Times A Lady.  Might any of you have it on
hand that I could use for my site.  I will go crusin and see if I can find
one, I just thought that anyone that saves midi for Web Page Design might
have it on hand.

I have lots more pics to put up once they are scanned.  I won't be putting
up my site til it is completed, I am doing all the work on my local for now.

Thanks so much!

Always ;o)

Jadesun
@-->-->--