Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:25:31 -0400
From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Every morning I give each of my two ferrets 3-4 drops of Linatone/olive oil
mixture (the mixture is one drop Linatone to three drops olive oil).  Is
this enough?  Should I be diluting the Linatone with olive oil?

I have a copy of Deborah Jeans' book, "A Practical Guide to Ferret Care".
I got this book on the recommendation of some folks from a ferret show I
attended, as well as comments made on the FML.  However, there was a
comment recently on the FML that the book contained errors.  Since I'll be
referring to it when I have questions on caring for my ferrets (and I'm
still pretty new at owning ferrets), would someone be so kind as to point
out the wrong/debatible info?  I wouldn't want to inadvertently do something
that would harm my ferrets.

I have a Midwest cage with NO shelves or ramps.  Any idea how much it's
going to cost to get two floors and ramps to put in it?  Or maybe where I
can get some used shelving, or make my own (easily)?  Sure wish I'd find a
nearly-new Midwest cage and all accessories for $75 like someone posted
recently--what a deal!  Gonna hafta start checking out those garage sales
again.

I'd be interested in attending a ferret club or perhaps volunteering to
help at a ferret shelter, but I think I'm "all alone" in this area.  Does
anyone know of any clubs, shelters, or ferret owners anywhere near where I
live?  I live in New Berlin, New York (Chenango County).  I'm not terribly
far from the Pennyslvania border, if that helps.

Many thanks for all your help.