Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:25:50 -0700
From:
Christina Joy Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Please forgive me but over the past three months I really havn't read the
newsletter but yet meaning to send an email off to ask a couple of
questions.  But, with planning the wedding and all I haven't much time but
finally 8 weeks till the wedding, after everything in taken care of and now
its just the little details to work I have a few moments to write in regards
to my four fuzzbutts from Hell!.

First, off our 3 year old sable female has over the last two months
developed a foot fetish.  She will actually go and attack my Finance's feet
(he's been living me for over a year and was there from the beginning when
we got her).  I don't understand it she has never even tried to bite my feet
and mine can be right next to his and she will go for his and follow him
around just to bite the top of his foot.  WHAT GIVES???  Any suggestions or
idea out there?

Second, We have a 6 month old kit (fixed but descented) he will drag all
the others (except the 3 yr. female) around by the scruff of the neck.  I
mean up and down the stairs and in circles all the while they are screaming
their heads off.  He has our 2 yr. Sable male all scared up the back of
his neck is nothing but red with scabs from his attacks.  Now, the 1 yr.
silvermitt female he does the same to but has never cut her skin or let red
marks on her.  I have tried everything from bitter apple to red tobassco
sause and he still continues to attack the male more so than the female.
He is nothing but a ball of white energy but still I'm at the point were I
believe it needs to end before he gets to much older and we get to the
point were he really hurts one of them.  Now he only does this in the cage
and mainly when we get home and are getting settled in we hear the screams
of someone being dragged around like a barbian.  Now he does do this
sometimes while out side the cage and playing but it's more of boun ce on
them and hold them down while bitting them but never dragging the around.
He's only done that once and a quick discpline from me has ended that (if
he does he doesn't were I can't see that's for sure).

Third, both the kit and the silvermitt female love and I do mean love to
dig all the food out of the food dish but will not for the life of them
touch it once it's on the floor.  The silvermitt will dig it out then eat
some but we have gone thru a whole 8 pd bag in just over two weeks cuz they
dig it out and then it falls thru the floor of the cage but even with the
tile down now they still will not touch it they just dig and play around in
it etc.  I am tired of wasteing food and it's getting costly now.  We have
one of those automatic type of feeders where you but the food in the bin
and it falls thru to a small self.  We have had to secure this down to the
bottom of the cage cuz the kit would do push up's with it and then he
learned how to open the lid so we have had to device a clasp to hold it
down etc etc.  It's just time to stop the nonsence and needless waste if
all possible.

ANY and ALL suggestions will most greatfully appreciated and helpful in my
current situation,

Thanks
Joy (Human in Torture)
Sandy (Where's HIS feet????)
Scooter (NOT the Neck again PLEASE!)
Cleo (DIRTY DIRTY food dig,dig the food out!)
Ceasar (WHO can I bully now hmmmmmm!)

http://www.mailexcite.com