Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:23:16 -0400
From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
I just called Jasper at work to find out where we should meet after work
today.  Well, it seems that Peter called him at work today to tell him that
the smell is now creeping up the stairs towards his room.  Of course, the
cigarette smell is also creeping *down* the stairs from his room!  He says
he can't afford to move out and the information I gave him before I moved in
wasn't all true/there.  AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!  We're supposed to all sit down
for a talk tonight.  Not looking forward to this.  Jasper made some comment
about how we couldn't smell a problem because we're just mere mortals.  Man,
this is just stupid!!!  Maybe I should e-mail Lella about whether or not she
has mafia relatives for hire!!!!  I'll let you know how it went on Monday!
Later!  oxo

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret