Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:14:44 -0400
From:
Debbie Fedas <[log in to unmask]>
Hi to All,
I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I just wanted to let everyone know
that I finally have my own website up!  It took awhile but it's all ferrety.
There will be more to come soon.  I do have some of my ferret pics up and
there will be more by next week.  I'm still editing but it doesn't look too
bad.  My ferrets love it especially the music.  Check it out @
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/6386.  Have fun, and sign my guestbook
please.

To Kelly, I did get your last message but it was too late.  Barb got the
ferrets!

Congrats Barb and enjoy. I'm going to check the shelters.
Deb and her 5 Crazy Ladies (6 in spirit)
--
MZ