Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:39:03 EDT
From:
"Petal D. Lavallee" <[log in to unmask]>
On a little more serious side of things.  Calvin is a mite bit skinny I
think.  (but I also have sheep that are way over conditioned [fat in lay
terms) and I think they are OK) How much should a healthy 6mo altered male
weigh?  Does it go height and weight or length and weight.  Hobbs is a bit
plump and a little longer than Cal.  Calvin is active, eats well, drinks
plenty has a shiny coat.  He is loosing just a little bit of hair right at
the tip of his tail but nowhere else.  He seems OK.  I give him about a
quarter sized area of Nutri- Cal everyday, he loves it.  Both of the boys
get Ferretone at bed time for a late snack.  Any help would be appreciated.

Wishing God's graces for all the little sick ones out there.

Petal and the crew