Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 09:23:26 -0400
From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Good Day, All!

I'm coming back out of lurking for a moment... for those of you who know
I've been in criminal justice Academy, graduation is September 4th!!!
Still 4 tests between now & then, though.... <groan>.... then I hope to be
out catchin' the bad guys soon!

As a graduation present to myself, AND my daughter for dealing w/o mom as
g'ma & g'pa babysit in the evenings, AND the Fuzzies for living with
whatever time out of the cage I can spare them each day, I'm looking for a
shelter-fuzz to bring into our happy home!!!

I've had my heart set on a DEW for a while, and since Dodger is the only
male in the bunch I'd like a boy to keep up w/him and help to even the
odds (heehee)....

I'm in SW Florida - that's the Gulf coast for the directionally
challenged  ;->  - so I guess that my appeal goes out to those shelters
in Miami, Orlando, St. Pete, Vero, even Jax... I'd love to hear if you
have a DEW boy who might be willing to take on our crazy bunch!

Our fuzz-family is Dexter (albino sprite), Cocoa (sable sprite), MoJo
(??sable point?? sprite) and Dodger (chocolate gib).  Everyone's 10 mo.
old or younger but we age is NOT a factor!  Everyone peacefully shares
the 3-story MW cage, with another soon to be re-furbished and added
alongside.

Well, Dodger nibbles ears of the sleepy girls sometimes, but hey; at least
he's a Lover.  ;-)

Anxiously Awaiting Your Replies!!

Happy Dooks & Weasel War Dances to All!!

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & Dodger  >^v^<-,-----------,''''''''

P.S. #1  To Lisa, of 'Haven-By-The-Sea - LOVED your beach story!!

P.S. #2  To Melody T., CONGRATS on winning the reader art contest in
         Issue #17 of Modern Ferret!!!

P.S. #3  To Mary & Eric Shefferman:  THANKS for a neat publication!!  I
         love seeing the faces to match many of the names that I see on
         FML... Way to hang in there, Eric...