Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:49:48 -0400
From:
Greetings list,

Well I have a project that I have been thinking about for sometime.  Until
now it was only an idea.  I would like to get a receipt book of Duck Soup
and Other Remedies that people have done to help keep their fur children
health and happy.  If you would be kind of enough to send me your receipts
to [log in to unmask]  I then plan on sorting them all to make sure I don't
have duplicates but I would like as many different ones as possible.  Once
this is all done I will be happy to pass them around.

I have found what Klyde likes Eirik won't touch and what Vivian likes Klyde
won't eat.  They are truely different.  Klyde is getting on in years and I
fear the day that he will cross over the bridge maybe sooner then I would
like.  So it is about time I get my act together and get what I can going
to make sure I have them all as long as I can.  Anything at will be
welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

My heart goes out to those who have lost their dear children.
I am Thankful for every minute I have with mine.

Melanie Mullins
Saleen Moor, Klyde Buddy, Vivian Mae, Eirik the Red, plus three cats, one
dog, and one spider.