Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:34:16 -0500
From:
OKay, I don't have as many nicknames for my kids as some people do, but we
have a few for them we use quite often.

Mayonnaise (albino male, sweetheart, loves to give kisses) aka: Chunky, Mr.
Chunk, Mr. Fluff or Mr. Fluffer (when he gets excited)

Clover (sable male, very independent, loves TV remote controls) aka:
NONOBADFERRET (especially when he manages to get one of the remote
controls!)

Luna (silver mitt female, real sweetie, loves kissing and tunneling) aka:
Missy Luna, little baby girl or just baby girl, Mommy'good girl,
MissyLunaGoodGirl (when her brothers misbehave)

Loki (sable mitt male, sweet little guy, our youngest one)
Mr. Loki, Chubs, Chubbers, Mr. Cuddles or Cuddlemeister, Mommy's Big Boy,
Mr. Fluffy Teddy Bear, Mr. Fuzzy

and the cats are:
Boo (pretty little four year old black kitty)
Miss Boo, Booby, BooBoo, Miss PrettyBoo

Casey (the kitten who gets into EVERYTHING)
Miss CaseyBadGirl, Vomit Eater, CASEYGETDOWN

That's it!

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!