Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:44:09 -0400
From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Our 20 year old daughter Leslie, who is moderately retarded has her own
nicknames for our fellows.  They defy logic, but with her severe speech
problems we have adapted to her speech.  The word chicken comes out as
turkey and it was interesting when she worked one semester at "Turkey"
Fil-A-Let.  Many of the speech problems are similar to someone who has had a
stroke.  The little fellows have done wonders for her speech.  She talks to
them for hours and they all listen attentatively.  We now at 20 are getting
some very impressive sentances.

Amity -Kimmy
Butthead - Butthead
Caroline - Daddy's Baby in heaven
Dameon - Boy
Eddie - Mommy's Baby
Lily - Lily
Ling Ling - B Ban
Precious - Sissy
Scarlett - Girl
Podo - Mommy's Baby's Daddy
Jack - Kimmy's Daddy
Drifter - (No name yet only here three weeks)
Grocho - One dot  (adopted out)
Harpo - Two dots  (adopted out)

Harry C. Silvis
Kennesaw 10+1
Leslie looking over Dad's Shoulder

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
Kennesaw Graphics
770-421-1415
fax 770-421-1745
"The biggest little print shop in Kennesaw"