Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 08:15:03 -0700
From:
JUDY MOON <[log in to unmask]>
I hope ferret people don't mind my introducing my ferret family.  Moonsong's
Smokey Jo is a real sweet heart.  She never bit and will even let me handle
her kits after they are born.  She is what has been called a "heavy silver"
mitt with a blaze.  She gets along with all the other ferrets, but will not
take being picked on.  She is getting along in years as her brother Sam is.
I'm thinking of having her spayed soon.  She only had one litter this year,
four babies.  Of course we are keeping one, Heidi.  We have a daughter from
last year, Surprise, that is even flashier than Jo.  Smokey Jo is a busy
ferret.  When I sit down with her she immediately gets down to inspect and
check up on everything and everybody.  She is not ready to let age slow her
down or really for introspective talks.  She is the typical mother, always
busy.  A bit of an inspiration!  Well, I'll take the hint and get busy too.
Jo just climbed up in my lap for a snuggle and kisses and then off again on
her agenda.

Ferret love and kisses to all out there

Judy  Moonsong Ferrets