Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:14:32 -0400
From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
This week's issue of people magazine has a profile of actress Dominique
Swain from the movie "Lolita",

the first picture of her is with a kitten and a ferret!  The caption says
that the photo was taken at her home in MALIBU CALIFORNIA!!  In the article
she says her and her boyfirend own a ferret named Snoop and took him to the
movie's premiere in LOS ANGELES.

Am I totally ignorant or are ferrets illegal in California?  Is she not
putting her fuzzie in danger?  Maybe she is trying to help the ferret
situation in CA?

Very Interesting, tought I'd pass it on!!

Kerry
her four frenzied fuzzies, and her tow fun loving very adoptable foster
ferrets in Ontario Canada!