From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 18:47:37 -0500
"how the voting went anyway"

The final count down as of Sunday 6:30 p.m.  Downey & Snuggles was 12 and
Windex & Joy were 4.  However I do believe some of the votes could be
questioned on Downey - the ferrets (4) sent in their votes too and you
know how they can be.

but as you know, we are looking at Joy the girl and the boy remains Dizzy.
Thanks again for all the comments compliments and questions.  It has been
fun.

Millie and her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off - the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Hey!! she fell off an 18" stool, I'm the one who fell off the
top of the bookshelf, remember...here just look at this leg will ya.
Cascade:  the observer, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh she took the batteries out!
Ajax:  yet to come, PULL OVER PULL OVER  quick Ms Patty, I gotta pee
really baddddd.
Dizzy & Joy:  Pityful, just plain pityful, don't ja think?