From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:08:22 -0400
Hey everyone!  I need some advice: I have 3 fuzzies and 2 big dogs.  One
dog, Brownie, it a bottomless pit!  She loves kitty food.  The minute she
comes in it is head for the cat food, then into each bedroom where we have
food for our fuzzies.  It has gotten to the point that she can't come in.
I feel guilty.  She and the ferrets get along wonderful, but what can I do?
If I put it up on the kitchen counter Brownie can just stand up and help
herself.  So what do I do?  Even in the cage, she pokes her big head in and
reaches it!  If I make it any more difficult I am afraid the Nino, Fester
and Reiko won't have access to it, or they will forget where it is.  And
they have almost free roam when we are here.  I don't want to punish them
by putting them in a cage or room when we are home.  Anyone else found an
answer to this?  Brownie can be SOoooooo bad!

Ryan
Fester ("No!  No!  Bad doggie!")
Nino ("She can have mine.")
Reiko ("Just TRY and stick your nose near MY food, you dog biscuit!")