From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:01:29 EDT
Hello.  I guess I will introduce myself first.  My name is Jitterbug.  I am
a siamese ferret, and I LOVE getting into my person's things.

You see, my person is named Mickey.  She loves me very much and tries to let
me get as much exercise as she can.  So her daddy made some door blockers
out of wood so that I couldn't climb under the doors to the closets.  Well,
I"m smarter than that...

Mickey let me out this morning for my morning run.  She usually lets me out
one hour at a time, several times a day.  She was reading some old letters
that her grandma gave her, and I knew I had to take my chance.

Boy that wood block is big!  It must way atleast 8 pounds!  But I pushed
and pushed and it FINALLY came loose.  So I snuck in and found all of her
goodies...chocolate bars and jelly beans, but they were all packaged in a
gladware box even babies can't get in.  Oh, fooey, I thought...but
wait....wait...what's that?  YES!!!!  My all-time favorite thing--something
made with LOTS of sugar.  Uh-oh, what's that's noise?  Mickey's coming.  I
hear her calling my name.  I'll have to be EXTRA quiet this time.  OKAY,
she's gone for now.  Here's my chance!  Let's see, how do I get that plastic
wrap off those marshmallow Peeps?  Hmmm...I'll try my teeth--yeah, that's
it.  A little more.  There!  YUM!!  Boy are these Peeps DEE-licious!  I
think that if I could just get one of these loose...Yum, yum, yum!  These
are much better than raisins and even those pickles I had last night.  WHOA!
What's that sound?  Oh no!  It's Mickey.  Uhhhh..come on!  Can't I have just
one?  PLEASE!  Oh, well.  I guess my morning play session is over.  I'll
have to wait until later to get out again.  Well, I can atleast say one
thing--It was WELL worth it!