From:
Chris Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:55:57 -0400
After a lot of thought, I have come to the desicion that I currently cannot
provide my ferrets with the time and attention they need.  I work fourty or
more hours a week, plus classes, etc., on the side.  I don't feel right
leaving Mousse or Bear in the cage all day, but I can't let them run
unsupervised around my apartment either.

If anyone would like to adopt two ferrets, please email me.  First, take
into consideration I live in Northern Maine, which is over 600 miles
northeast of Boston.  I would prefer to give the ferrets to a home in Maine
with people who already have ferrets and know how to handle them.  I also
want them to remain together.  I have a small cage, litter box, and water
bottle, as well as some bedding material which will go along with them.  I
am willing to travel, and can make arrangements to meet or deliver.

Moouse is a dark sable, approx a year old.  Bear is an albino and is the
same age.  Both ferrets are well mannered (for ferrets), but aren't lap
animals.  They get along great together, and should be happy as long as
they are together.

If you are interested, please send me an email.  I can get a jpg is you
would like.

Again, I want these two to go to a good home, so forgive me if I give you
the third degree.

-Chris