From:
Lisa Pettus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:27:32 -0400
[Moderator's note: This was meant to be posted, I guess... see P.S.  BIG]

Hi,
Please update my email address so I keep getting the list.  It used to be
[log in to unmask]  Now it is as you see it [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Lisa

PS Thanks to all who gave me support with the ferret I rescued recently.  I
am sorry to report that, after a valiant effort from all involved (including
a surgery to remove a foreign object), he has lost his battle.  If anyone
knows of another that needs a loving home, please tell me.