Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:56:00 -0700
From Reno, Nevada

I have a good friend who has 3 ferrets, 2 little girls and a boy, that,
due to severe health reasons, must find a good home QUICKLY!

Ages are unknown.  The two girls are sables, the male is a silver.  All
three have great dispositions..well...one of the little girls is a 'hot
and run' nipper if you don't pay attention to her!

They include 2 cages.  He wants $100.00 for all three and the cages.

You would have to pick up as my friend does not drive.

Contact me at [log in to unmask] if interested.

MC