Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:51:23 -0400
Hi all!  Even with two the need for nicknames is strong!

Meep, our sable male goes by Meepy,  Sleepy Meepy, Sweet Boy or Sweet Meep.

Daisy (our toe nipper and albino) goes by You Lil!!!!, Daizen Maizen, Maisy,
Chub (for her size), Wild Child, Little Ghost

I guess that gives you a good idea of their personalities as well!
Collectively they are known as our Lil Baboos.

Karla